12 November, 1pm to 7pm
13 November, 1pm to 6pm
Come join us for an afternoon of art, photography and food right in DECK’s own courtyard! To mark the closing of the 2016 Singapore International Photography Festival, we are having a party at DECK!
Riding on the success of the first edition of OPEN DECK in May 2016, we bring to you a rare hunting ground for affordable arts & crafts, exquisite food and exciting workshops. We promise a day of fun, bringing together all things lovingly made.
In the first edition of OPEN DECK, we presented a myriad of artists, designers and artisans, sharing their passion for art and taste for delicacies produced locally, including Typesettingsg, Magpie Magazines, Pindemic, Ikan Tangkap Sendiri, Merely Ice Cream and Uncle G’s Handmade, just to name a few.
In the upcoming edition of OPEN DECK, we are looking to get bigger and better!
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS!
OPEN DECK is holding an open call for the booth application and we welcome all interested to participate in this exciting marketplace to be held over the closing weekend of the Singapore International Photography Festival!
If you offer any of the following, we want you!
- Art: Photos, Paintings, Prints, Sketches, Music, Publication, T-Shirts etc.
- Crafts: Sculptures, Pottery, Crafts, Handmade Accessories etc.
- Food & Beverage
- Workshop: Arts & Craft workshop for children and adults
*Sales of second hand clothes, merchandise, and items non-related to arts & crafts are not allowed.
Early Bird (before 28th October) – $170 for two days
Regular – $200 for two days
Indoor Booth (with air-con) – +$50 (limited booths available)
*Each booth consists of one 3ft. by 3ft. square table & two chairs
For Interested Participants
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following format:
Title: “OPEN DECK, your name”
- Your name and/or Organisation you represent
- Phone number – Mobile, Office No.
- Email address and Website (if applicable)
- Photos and descriptions of items for sales and any special requirements (power points etc.)
- For food and beverage booth, please also attach your food handler’s certificate and IC
You will receive our reply within 3 days and arrangement to make cash payment at DECK. Slots will be allocated on the spot upon full payment. Space is allocated on first come first serve basis.